Legal Compliance Audits
SHIP Practitioners (Pty) Ltd / Specialized Help for Industries & People are able to render services relating to legal compliance audits assuring legitimate obedience by organisations and companies across South Africa.
SHIP Practitioners (Pty) Ltd / Specialized Help for Industries & People (SHIP):
- Undertake formal assessment of the organisation’s Occupational Health and Safety needs
- Assist management with restructuring of their Occupational Health and Safety programme
- Identify and advise on the hazards encountered by employees
- Introduce and/or modify legal auditing system to suite an organisation’s needs
- Assist with the presentation of an organisation’s Occupational Health, Safety, and Quality as well as environmental systems during related audits
- Conduct internal systems audits on a continuous basis to ensure ongoing system compliance
- Implement required documentation, recording and/or reporting on archival systems
- Implement corrective action curriculum, ensuring maximum allowance on group assessment
- Conduct necessary occupational hygiene monitoring of ventilation, lighting, noise, etc.
- Establish and guide an organisation’s Occupational Health and Safety Committee meetings for an initial period
- Draft all Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Systems standards
- Assist with the requirements as required under the Construction Regulations as per OHS Act 85 of 1993 : Health and Safety Plan; Risk Assessments; Safety Audits